Your security system’s indoor cameras in Seattle are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and each of your components with a single app. This provides you practicality and reassurance as you can check in on your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-definition video of your precious one. You may even view recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you can use the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you can get motion-triggered notifications dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Although this feature is typically for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can touch base with you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and think it could be a tad stuffy in the room, you can adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can incorporate another indoor camera and get access to them both with one home security app.
Get Your Seattle smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Seattle smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can offer. Contact (206) 590-6257 today and see how we can make your home more convenient and safer for everyone.