Your Seattle CO detectors notify you the instant they sense carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas, but it isn’t undetectable. However, your Seattle monitored carbon monoxide detector will warn you to the first signs of rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud alarm will sound once it sees dangerous levels of CO gas. It also sends a notification to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family and pets to safety while the fire department arrive.