After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Seattle home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will function as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are tied to your house through your smart devices. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live experts to assist you through your emergency.