Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Seattle goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is based on the type of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring agent will abide by these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the central command panel. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring agents, don't worry. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Seattle
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Seattle from Vivint. Dial (206) 590-6257 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.