The most advanced of monitored fire alarms provide an upgrade in functionality too. New components not only sense smoke, they can also identify increasing heat levels. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring experts are immediately informed. They can even be set to deliver notifications directly to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Seattle?
When a crisis occurs, you will have plenty to do just making sure your little ones are out of harm's way. Having trusted support at the ready that is able to instantly validate the alarm and reach out to emergency services on your behalf is merely a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Seattle:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your 24-7 monitoring professionals instantly
- You are called to verify the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t reach you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency personnel right away
You will be amazed by how rapidly this process takes place. As you round up your family members to evacuate the grounds, emergency professionals are likely already answering the call. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these benefits:
- 24/7 protection whether you’re home or not
- Increased chance of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring agents who will know which safety alarm was set off
- Sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s smart to keep in mind that disasters can happen without warning. Consider unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a pet manages to topple it over. While this scenario may seem unlikely, it can happen. When it does, you’ll be protected with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Seattle, it’s the perfect time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your property will be secured at every moment, irrespective of where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by contacting (206) 590-6257 or filling out the following form.