How does a doorbell camera work in Seattle?
Online purchasing and daily drop-offs have become commonplace for numerous residents. You enjoy the convenience of having packages left at your main entry, but there is a disadvantage. Those packages sitting in the open are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy continues to be a serious problem, but you are able to take action against it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These devices are great tools to dissuade porch pirates, but they give you a lot more.
Take a minute to find out how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll come to be a crucial facet of your smart home.
Advantages of a Seattle video doorbell
Found in wired and wireless options, video doorbells offer an array of advanced features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to set up detection zones, talk to whoever’s at your door, and get instant updates whenever something is delivered.
The easiest way to see how a Seattle video doorbell camera works is to delve into the various advantages it gives you. Think about the following features:
- Active deterrents: You won’t find this on all models, but there are a couple of smart video doorbells that are proactive in deterring theft with warning lights and audible alerts. This is a great way to let prowlers know somebody is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You deserve to see the total picture, and that includes the faces of people at your entry and items on the walkway below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- High-resolution footage any time of day: What’s the purpose of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? The best models will provide exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package is dropped off? You can get instant updates from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between people and boxes.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is someone waiting at your front door? Two-way audio gives you the chance to find out their purpose for being there. You could even use this handy feature to scare off people hanging around your porch.
- Avoid false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will allow you to minimize false alarms brought about by pets or pedestrians.
- Easy access to video: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home gives you the chance to see live and archived video straight from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you can access them directly from your mobile device, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when a visitor arrives, give you a sightline into what’s happening, and even allow you to speak with the individual at your door. These components have become game-changers in terms of security and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Seattle smart home
Defend your home against porch pirates and get a clear view of what’s occurring outside your front door at all times with a Seattle doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models provide all the latest features, like active theft deterrents, 180-degree viewing, and package notifications. Call
(206) 590-6257 today to start customizing your smart home.